Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Our blind spots! lets help each other

I need you to point out my mistake because no matter how much I look with skepticism or doubt I cannot see my mistakes,especially the ones I am standing on.This is why it is advised to the doctors to get  treatment from another doctor.Although we know ourselves more than the other person but we don't get the full picture,we are too focused on small things and cannot see what we look in a bigger picture.And in science its the bigger picture or as they say effective theory that matters.You cannot do justice to a phenomenon  by  just looking at the molecular level and not including the macro level.

So, I will keep my heart open, it is difficult for me see every detail, you can help  me see things by enlarging them in way that impacts my emotions.

Because when we are attached to a certain belief or we put a label on ourselves we start creating  a new version of ourselves and assimilating information according that new identity. We ignore information that does not match with our core beliefs.

You would be saying that this a disadvantage of being religious or sticking with beliefs, than I ask who isn't having beliefs.Belief of having doubt in every thing ,belief that religion is a dangerous and a mess-creating-thing.

A person believing that religion is really destructive will have a fully charged version of accusatory rhetoric, while completely ignoring the things supporting the religion or even if not ignoring, rationalizing to bypass it.
Political desonance: this article cites empirical evidence with a crisp interpretation.

P.s: this idea was simmering in my mind when I hit upon this article,assimilated the best to make up my story

No comments:

Post a Comment